All Things AI, ChatGPT, Lensa.ai, CES 2023, And More – Somewhat Frank Podcast Episode 40
On this episode of the Somewhat Frank Podcast, Frank Gruber (@FrankGruber) and John Guidos (@JohnGuidos) discuss the following topics and articles…
- AI is taking over everything…get ready! Here’s a good guide from a search engine analyst perspective. Google Faces a Serious Threat From ChatGPT – https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-12-07/chatgpt-should-worry-google-and-alphabet-why-search-when-you-can-ask-ai?tpcc=nltermsheet&utm_source=website&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=mobile_web_share
- AI taking over the news – https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/10/technology/ai-chat-bot-chatgpt.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare
- AI taking over portrait art with viral Lensa app – https://news.northeastern.edu/2022/12/09/portrait-ai-app/
- Lensa.ai is pretty amazing – https://flip.it/jkdKZr
- ChatGPT can detect Alzheimer’s disease with 80% accuracy – https://flip.it/sigJB_
- Frank talks about his work with TechStars and CICLA (https://cicla3d.cl).
- Mia Consalvo, PhD, Professor and Canada Research Chair In Game Studies & Design, Communication Studies (https://www.miaconsalvo.com/) also chats about the implications of AI impacting education.
Lastly, we hear about our upcoming trip to Las Vegas for the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show, where we’ll be on the floor again at Eureka Park, where we’ll be hosting the Consumer Technology Association Foundation Pitch Competition. Come join us at the Startup Stage on Friday, January 6th from 2 – 4 PM PT, for an electrifying pitch competition featuring startups with technologies that help people of all ages and abilities get out into the world, whether for work or play!
While in Las Vegas, we will also be hosting the Startup of the Year Coffee Meetup on Friday, January 6th from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time at Off the Strip coffee joint. Please join us by registering at: https://soty.link/CES-Coffee
As always, thank you for listening and feel free to reach out and let us know what you think at: email@example.com
Get updates like this in your inbox before they hit the web by subscribing to the newsletter here: https://frankgruber.me/newsletter/